Some of what's new to the site in 2013
- GUIDE TO TAKEOVERS IN POLAND: This Guide provides an overview of takeovers of public companies in Poland (both domestic and foreign), including acquiring a stake in a public company and launching a takeover bid
- NEW UK M&A Tools: Indicative Class 1 Approval Timeline. The Indicative Class 1 Approval Timeline illustrates the steps required to be taken on a transaction requiring class 1 shareholder approval under the UK Listing Rules.
- CHANGE TO COMPANIES SUBJECT TO THE UK TAKEOVER CODE: This briefing examines the Code change taking effect on 30 September 2013 when all UK, Channel Island and Isle of Man incorporated public companies which have securities admitted to trading on a UK MTF will be subject to the Code, irrespective of their place of central management and control.
- NEW UK Interactive Tools: These interactive tools provide guidance on the prospectus requirements on a UK takeover, Takeover Code announcement obligations and break fees.
- GUIDE TO REIT M&A: This Guide provides an overview of the principal legal considerations potentially applicable to takeovers of U.S. real estate investment trusts (REITs)
- GUIDE TO TAKEOVERS IN ITALY: This Guide provides an overview of takeovers of public companies in Italy
PATRICK SARCH AND ISABELLE HESSELL TILTMAN DISCUSS WHAT'S NEW ON THE GLOBAL M&A TOOLKIT